Im Patch

Im Patch

Sunday 20 February 2011

Unknown..




In a few days i will be able to take my first walk into the unknown. Apart of me is looking forward to the fun I'm going to have but the other half is little nervous. its so loud out there. There are big metal machines honking about the roads making way to much noise! Why are there also creatures flying around, i see and hear them from my bedroom window and when i go into the garden, they sing so nicely sometimes and then some will squawk and startle me.

There are way too many smells though and I'm going to spend hours sniffing out those that are like me, I'm going to Chase my ball and run through the fields having a wild time. Springs coming so the weathers going to be much nicer for digging up the garden, i don't like the mud inbetween my claws. Theres so much fun out there, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment