Im Patch

Im Patch

Friday 25 March 2011

Chip and Pin...

No pictures today due to the fact that im sulking! Yesterday i had my final jab of the year and then im jabbed with a bigger needle, that inserts some kind of microchip into my back, that really hurt and i cried out, then Meadow is wiping blood from my nice white coat, she assures me its for my own good and that if i went missing the Vets or Dog wardens will be able to trace me back to her...

She made up for it today and brought me a name tag for my coller, but then spoilt it by putting some cold wet drops on my neck, to stop fleas she says, but i dont have any fleas i tell her with my eyes, no Patch, you do not, thanks to the cold wet drops you have every month!.....Im off to sulk on my bed, but i will go and get a cuddle and pose for pictures soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment